For nearly two decades, HomeServe USA (HomeServe) has been a leading provider of energy provider-sponsored residential installation and repair services and home protection plans, currently delivering home solutions to over 4.8 million customers. HomeServe understands co-op challenges and opportunities and is actively developing new products and turnkey solutions to support residential electric vehicle charging and high-efficiency heating and cooling, to name a few.
Partnering with HomeServe to launch a home solutions program can generate revenue to help subsidize and advance cooperative objectives, including demand-side management and low-to-moderate-income (LMI) initiatives. Our partners have seen an increase in overall member satisfaction connected to enhanced member education and engagement, as well as the exceptional service provided by HomeServe to co-op members at all touchpoints.
- HomeServe has been serving customers in North America since 2003.
- We partner with over 1,100 utilities, co-ops, and municipalities in the U.S. and Canada.
- We provide service to more than 4.8 million customers, with more than 8.5 million contracts.
- HomeServe is the North American arm of HomeServe plc, a London Stock Exchange-listed company in the top 200 UK companies by market capitalization.
Home Protection Plans
Partnering with HomeServe
Implementing and managing effective home solutions programs requires a considerable investment, additional technologies and dedicated resources. With HomeServe, cooperatives maintain control over the program while their members gain access to our best-in class expertise in every aspect of program management:
- Extensive educational marketing from a dedicated team of over 75 in-house experts
- Service delivery and billing infrastructure
- Award-winning, U.S.-based 640+ seat contact center
- Local network of over 2,300 rigorously vetted contractor firms across various trades available to serve customers
Home Protection Plans
HomeServe offers a comprehensive suite of home protection plans for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of energy- and water-related lines and systems.
LMI Solutions (Low-to-Moderate Income)
A unique LMI program, entirely funded by HomeServe instead of ratepayers, enables co-ops to provide low- or no-cost plans and emergency repairs for LMI members while delivering peace of mind to all members.
HomeServe products can be integrated to utility online marketplaces to complement their offerings and create a more cohesive member experience.
Latest Blog Posts
Climate change spells lowered efficiency, increased expenses and more outages – the only thing members dislike more than rate increases – and as the demand for energy increases, the problems around climate change only loom larger. The decade between 2000 to 2010 was...
Typically, one of the first things Carla S. of Okmulgee, Oklahoma does in the mornings is hop into a hot shower. So, on one August day when the water was only getting lukewarm at best, she knew she had a problem. Sure enough, she ventured into her garage where her hot...
Climate change isn’t doing our infrastructure any favors as heat waves melt roofs, roadways and airport runways, burst water mains, kink railway ties and crack bridge supports. The heat also is making us sick. More than 700 people in the U.S. die each year of...