HomeServe in Canada
HomeServe is proud to offer energy services to Canadian homeowners. Currently serving over 4 million customers across North America, HomeServe plans protect homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of gas line, electrical, water heater, HVAC and other home emergencies by providing affordable coverage and quality local service.
We currently have over 8,000 Canadian customers through our partnership with EPCOR and, through our subsidiary, Service Line Warranties of Canada, we have proudly partnered with 37 Canadian municipalities, serving over 20,000 customers – all using local, vetted contractors.
Visit Service Line Warranties of Canada by clicking here.
Partnering with HomeServe
A partnership with HomeServe can provide you with a turnkey solution that improves member engagement – and satisfaction. HomeServe’s suite of home repair programs provides these benefits at no cost to the utility:
- High customer satisfaction: Generous coverage amounts with no service fees or deductibles and customized program administration that enhances the utility brand.
- Opportunity: Use of local, vetted contractors helps keep dollars in the local economy.
- Service: Resident access to a 24/7/365 personally staffed hotline for repair calls.
- Investment: Provides revenue to the utility through a revenue sharing program.
Many homeowners are nor prepared for repair emergencies. Our suite of energy products offer comprehensive yet affordable coverage without deductibles or call-out fees.
- Cooling System: Repair or replacement of most major parts or entire unit.
- Exterior Electric: Repair or replacement of the overhead or underground exterior electrical wiring components.
- Heating System: Repair or replacement of most major parts or entire unit.
- Gas Line: Coverage includes the emergency breakdown repair costs of the natural gas supply lines inside and outside the home.
- Interior Electric: Repairs of high-voltage wiring that services the interior limits of the home, including the distribution panel to the point of use.
- Water Heater: Repair or replacement of most major parts or entire unit.
How It Works
We take care of every aspect of the program for you.
Our experienced team prepares custom-tailored communications that are true to your brand and speak directly to your members. Once you approve the communications, we print and distribute them to your members no cost to you. We even manage and route emergency service calls through our 24/7/365 repair hotline, and dispatch jobs to local, licensed and insured technicians to make repairs.
Hear from Our Partners
“Our customers that have considered or purchased services from HomeServe have a more positive impression of AEP and rate us higher in customer experience and satisfaction. As a result we are exploring additional service offerings with them at this time.”
– Thomas L Kirkpatrick, VP Customer Services, Marketing and, Distribution Services at AEP
“HomeServe’s experienced team of professionals ensures a program is crafted that is custom-tailored to our brand and fits the needs of our customers.”
– Tim Lubbers, Director of Business Development, Semco Energy