Programs for renters that can help protect and
increase engagement with LMI members.
Solutions for Renters
HomeServe offers the following plans for renters. This can be a good way to increase engagement with and offer protection for LMI members, many of whom are renters.
- Covers repair or replacement and, if necessary, removal of electrical products that fail due to a surge.
- Covered products include refrigerators, clothes washers, clothes dryers, dishwashers, blenders, mixers, toasters, microwaves, televisions, window air conditioning units, thermostats, lamps, computers, DVD players, game consoles, printers, scanners, and handheld devices such as tablets.
This first-to-market plan offers coverage for multiple personal electronic devices through a seamless digital experience.
- According to the Journal of Consumer Research, lower-income consumers are more likely to purchase warranties for electronics products because they are more sensitive to a product’s replacement costs
- Protection for all devices in plan (smart phones, tablets, computers, TVs) and claims can be filed on any three covered devices per year
- Covers new or used devices
- No receipts required and no brand restrictions